The Elizabeth Richardson Center (ERC) is the most comprehensive provider of disability services in Northwest Arkansas. We have been serving the needs of individuals with disabilities since 1963.
We operate a total of three Child Development Centers in Fayetteville, Huntsville, and Siloam Springs that serve the needs of children six weeks to five years of age with developmental delays or disabilities.
For adults, we provide community employment, independent living options, life skills classes, job skills training, recreational activities and community involvement.
ERC's vision is to provide best practices, activities, services, and supports that designed to Enhance Lives, Remove Barriers, and Create Opportunities for the individuals and families served.
ERC's Core Values are as follows:
1. We treat each other with respect and dignity.
2. We build relationships on trust and integrity.
3. We embrace our diversity.
4. We are committed to inclusion and acceptance.
5. We encourage innovation through empowerment.
6. We create independence through a learning environment.